I found my soul in this types of music

In my opinion, everyone in this world likes to listen to music. There are too many types of music like jazz, rap, classic. I want to talk about my favorite types of music and why I prefer to listen that.
There are two types that I like, it's Alt. rock and Cloudrap.
 Alternative music  consists of various subgenres that haveemerged from the independent music scene since the 1980s, such as grunge, Britpop, gothicrock, and indie pop. Some of it is calm and some of it is hard. It may also have a little of both.
One of my favorite Alt. Rock band are Arctic Monkeys.Group was made in 2002 but many people listening their old songs nowdaysif you don'thave a mood AM can change it.
Also from my Alt. Rock fav bands are  The Neighbourhood, My Chemical Romace, Imagine Dragons and Twenty One Pilots I can listen to them every day and never get tired.
Cloudrap isn't like normal rap, that's can be aesthetic calmly or can be scream. Most people don't accepted that type of music. Cloud music more for underground and depressed people.
Because if you don't have a mood or worried about something and listenig music like that you gonna keep calm beacuse you will know that someone have better problems like yours.
My favorite cloudrap artist is Lil Peep(Gustav Ahr). But now he isn't with us. I hope that he's fine...
I loved he's style so much, Peep's music about hard life, heartbreaking and if you listen that you can feel how he's feeling. But it's not motivated people to suicide, that's more helps.
Please don't judge people who listen to that kind of music, beause you don't know what's in their minds.
rock, and indie pop. Some of it is calm and some of it is hard. It may also have a little of both.

Comments

Popular Posts