Your story must be 50 words exactly, you have to use  at  least 2 adverbs . Choose one of the titles below.
A  holiday romance
The lie
Never  again
Revenge is sweet


A  holiday romance
when i was 13 we had a journey to georgia and there near our house were lived 5 boys as same age as me. when i went out to play or a walk they always looked so interesting to me but they could't talk to me georgians and they were not understand russian so they ask their grandma to speak with our homekeeper and she told my mom that the 5 boys liked me.

Never  again
When I went to New York with my friend, we went to a Central Park for picnic. We had such a lovely time, then I went to shop to buy some coke, and when I come back I couln't find them. So I met a one boy who was sitting there for a long time and asked him about guys, he told me that group of teenagers just left park, then I understand that whom I called friend just left me like that. I promised myself to never again never again trust them becaouse if they are treating me like this so they can't be real friends. 

Comments

Popular Posts